
The Players Championship Journal
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Overheard at the TPC
Compiled by Vic Micolucci
A 29-year-old woman holds her skirt down in the stands by the 17th green. “Maybe I should have opted for the shorts instead of this skirt.”
A couple asked two ambassadors where the clubhouse was. They were standing in a few steps from its front patio.
“What’s the deal with 17?”
“No spillage, no spillage, come on ladies, no spillage!” Said a man coming out of Island Grill behind two women whose foam-filled beer cups were overflowing.
“Do you have sunblock?”
“The door closing mechanism on the women’s bathroom is coming off.”
“ I look at Jacksonville.com all the time, especially when y’all put in those photos of all those Hooters contests and stuff.”
“You’ve got lobsters on your pants!”
One of the golfers asked an information center volunteer for a pairing sheet. “Do you know when I start?”
A man pointed to Tiger Woods. "There's the grand master of golf."
“I wouldn’t stand there if I were you,” said an old man as he pointed to a sidewalk splattered with bird poop.
“I wish I had a chair.”
A man slipped while walking down the steps in the stadium at the first hole. A volunteer said, "That's why you don't let people walk while players are in the tee box."
“Is that a new clubhouse?”
A strong gust of wind blows a man's hat off his head. A volunteer runs to retrive it for him. Volunteer: "Need a safety pin?" Man: "Either that or more hair."

Nuk ka komente:
Posto një koment