e hënë, 14 maj 2007

Border Patrol: TPC

The Players Championship Journal
Monday, May 14, 2007
Border Patrol: TPC
Vic Micolucci

Teresa Pedro leaned back in her chair under the Sawgrass Village awning just a stone’s throw away from The Players. A guard for U.S. Security Associates, Pedro’s job is to make sure that the cars in the Sawgrass Village parking lot are those of store patrons instead of people who wanted to park free close to the course.

She has one job objective, make sure that nobody crosses over to the TPC. “If they park and start crossing the grass and road, I have to stop them.” Pedro tries to stay optimistic, though she has to watch a parking lot from 8 A.M. on.

“I wish I could bring a book to read, but I have to be visually attentive at all times so I sit here bored.”

Pedro said that she was part of a four-person team in the Village parking lot and had not had any problems since her shift began.

Nuk ka komente: